tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5 CoyoteConnector.java
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 08:16:51 GMT
billbarker@apache.org wrote:
> billbarker    2003/08/02 20:19:08
>
>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
>                         CoyoteConnector.java
>   Log:
>   Temporary fix for running SSL without a SocketFactory.
>
>   This patch doesn't play well with JMX, but I'm intending to do a general JMX cleanup
of the Connector next week, and will remove the method then.  This is only so that I can commit
server.xml and have it run.

I assume you're talking about the bean for the connector itelf, right ?
I'm very happy with the registration for all the lower level components
(protocol handler, thread pool, processors).

Remy