tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Adarsh Nair <mail2ada...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help needed!
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 09:01:13 GMT
Hi,
We are developing an application in jsp using
beans.The webserver is Jakarta Tomcat 4.1.24
We have kept the class files for beans in a Jar file
kept in the web-inf/lib directory of our application
directory. But each time when the Jsp page searches
for the bean class file and is unable to find it
We tried even putting the class files in the
web-inf/classes directory of our application root.
	Error description : No class def found

The examples accompanied with the binary are running
fine.

Do we need to make any specific entry in the web.xml??
Can you please help us out with this.

Thanks
Vihang/Adarsh