tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/admin/connector connector.jsp
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 04:30:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <amyroh@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-catalina-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 7:40 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/admin/connector
connector.jsp

> amyroh      2003/08/28 19:40:52
>
>   Modified:    webapps/admin/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/webapp/admin
>                         ApplicationResources_en.properties

webapps/admin/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/webapp/admin/connector
>                         AddConnectorAction.java ConnectorForm.java
>                         EditConnectorAction.java SaveConnectorAction.java
>                webapps/admin/connector connector.jsp
>   Log:
>   Update Admin with new connector properties including thread pool
configuration.

Definately an improvement.  The AJP connector still lies, but that is
because I need to make some changes to the Protocol to get it to return the
correct values (Costin didn't design this with the admin in mind ;-).

All of my Connectors (http, https, ajp) show blanks for the "Processors"
section (even for those that I've explicitly configured in 'server.xml').
I've been out of touch with admin for a while, but is it looking for the
wrong attributes (I haven't had a chance to look myself yet).