tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5 CoyoteConnector.java
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:41:57 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
CoyoteConnector.java

> billbarker@apache.org wrote:
> > billbarker    2003/08/02 20:19:08
> >
> >   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
> >                         CoyoteConnector.java
> >   Log:
> >   Temporary fix for running SSL without a SocketFactory.
> >
> >   This patch doesn't play well with JMX, but I'm intending to do a
general JMX cleanup of the Connector next week, and will remove the method
then.  This is only so that I can commit server.xml and have it run.

> I assume you're talking about the bean for the connector itelf, right ?
> I'm very happy with the registration for all the lower level components
> (protocol handler, thread pool, processors).

Yes, the Connector itself.  Basically, so that it reports the values of
defaulted attributes correctly.