tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_uri_worker_map.h jk_uri_worker_map.c
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:20:37 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 2:46 AM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common
jk_uri_worker_map.h jk_uri_worker_map.c

This one is a special case, due to the fact that in mod_jk, the jk_pools
aren't thread-safe.  Adding a sync to the jk_pool just for this function
doesn't make a lot of sense, so (as discussed on the list) it was decided to
change this function from const char * to char *, and handle the duplicating
logic in the server-specific code.

Henri was just cleaning up a file I forgot to change.