tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Wood <David.W...@thestreet.com>
Subject Re: [5.0] [PROPOSAL] Make output buffer size limit configurable
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:59:52 GMT
Let's be nice to each other, Remy. I want to help.

My question was very specific. Why, when I check out TOMCAT_4_1_24, does
it not match what's in your jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24-LE-jdk14.zip source
bundle?

The bugzilla #'s aren't closed, but I want to be sure these fixes are
already in, and provide a more useful diff.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg44405.html