tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Wood <David.W...@thestreet.com>
Subject Re: [5.0] [PROPOSAL] Make output buffer size limit configurable
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:33:52 GMT
Speaking of jasper, I'm very sorry to interrupt again, and I know it's bad
etiquette to repeat myself, but I have two patches to outstanding bugs in
Jasper and I'm just asking for a little help navigating your CVS
repository so I can make it easy for you to get them in.

Details here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg44405.html

Regards,
-David