tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Small issue with 4.1.26 catalina.sh
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:53:22 GMT

Howdy,
Tomcat 4.1.26-LE
Solaris 8
JDK 1.4.2

Invoking $CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh produces the following output:

/home/shapira/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh: !: not found
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /home/shapira/tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /home/shapira/tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home/shapira/tomcat/temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       /home/shapira/jdk/j2sdk1.4.2

The same output repeats when invoking shutdown.sh.  The server starts up
fine, works fine, and shuts down fine.

Why am I getting that :not found line?  I've never gotten it before.

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics