tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "James Courtney" <>
Subject RE: Could you give some help for me (about mod_jk for solaris 9)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:23:23 GMT
	From what I've been told you should NOT use the connectors release for 4.1.24 found at
 Instead you should use the current release of the connectors project found at
and build your own.  I just started playing with this and don't yet know how to build it as
the ant script has issues and I haven't installed autoconf yet.  I'll be working on building
it for Solaris 8 today and I'll happily post my procedure back to you if you would like if
I get it working.  You may also want to check out

Generally speaking I think you probably want to direct requests like this to the Tomcat-Users
list as yours is less an implementation question and more one of obtaining the program and
procedures for building and running.  That said I've had mixed luck with this as the majority
of posters know only what has "worked" for them and often don't have a detailed understanding
of the build and configuration process.

Good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Choi []
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 2:40 AM
Subject: Could you give some help for me (about mod_jk for solaris 9)

I have got your E-mai from some forum for tomcat
I am from south korea, and study about JSP and SUN OS.
First, Sorry for my poor english~

I am wondering where and how I can get the (the
apache module) for connecting tomcat with apache
before, I found jakarta project FTP site but there was not
module( for solaris 9(some module for solaris 8 had some

So many time I tried to make from source file
(jakarta_tomcat_connector 4.1.24) but I couldn't

Actually, I would like to connect tomcat 4.1.24 with apache 2.X on the
solaris 9 platform.

Please help me now~

Thanks for your time and efforts~

>From YH.Choi
South Korea

Wishing you all the success in this business, we hope our transaction
makes much better world than before.

We thank you for your time and efforts
Warm regards,

David Choi
Marketing Manager
SP KOREA Co.,LTD (Tel 82-53-588-0318, Cel 82-16-9775-3900, Fax
82-53-588-0319) <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message