tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Asif.Raj" <asif....@hbh.ilabsgroup.com>
Subject RE: Problem am facing with Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:02:56 GMT
hi,

Looks like you are using tomcat server behind an apache http server.
May be you can have one more (or more if you think) tomcat server installed
on a different machine and configure apache to distribute requests between
the two tomcats.

Thanks
Asif

-----Original Message-----
From: Murali [mailto:murali.tcs@vsnl.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 11:35 AM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problem am facing with Tomcat 4.1.24

Hi,
Here we are facing a strange problem.
We have a site which has 8 lakhs of customers,using the site.
We use Tomcat4.1.24 server.We need to restart tomcat every 5 hrs as it is
not able to accept many requests.
Even though the no of connections are low, we need to restart Apache, and
tomcat.

Pls provide a solutin,i shall tell in detail if some one replies.

Thanks
Murali