tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Lee <crazy...@crazybob.org>
Subject Re: tomcat job opportunity
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:39:49 GMT
Steven,

I did modify Jasper (Tomcat's JSP engine) a couple years back to
support scripting languages in the JSP scriptlets. Though I don't have
intimate knowledge of the Tomcat internals, they are pretty well
documented, I do use it, and this type of low-level development is my
specialty (and my favorite ;)). Is the client looking for extensions,
performance tweaks, web services integration, etc.?

My cel. number is 314-537-6570.

Thanks,
Bob