tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject [4.1.27] Builds uploaded
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:53:14 GMT
Hi,

I have uploaded the binaries
(http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-4/), and committed the sites
updates. I'll only update the live website tomorrow morning (unless
someone does it before; I'm trying to leave enough time for the mirrors
to sync up before an official announcement), and will send email
announcements at the same time.

(Note: I decided to skip the LE builds, because I am lazy and people
have been confused by them; I'll add them this WE if there's some demand)

Note: I'm off to a short trip starting tomorrow morning, and will likely
not have access to email. I'll be back saturday evening. If something is
really wrong, don't wait for me: just pull the build ;-)

Remy