tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: [5.0] [PROPOSAL] Make output buffer size limit configurable
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:54:08 GMT
David Wood wrote:

> Speaking of jasper, I'm very sorry to interrupt again, and I know it's bad
> etiquette to repeat myself, but I have two patches to outstanding bugs in
> Jasper and I'm just asking for a little help navigating your CVS
> repository so I can make it easy for you to get them in.
> Details here:

I recommend you experiment more with CVS, which is a basic requirement
for dealing with OSS projects.

- source bundles are available
- you should contribute patches for TC 5 if you can; you can send
patches for TC 4.1, but they are less likely to be integrated

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message