tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <>
Subject Re: jk 1.2.25 release ?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:56:24 GMT
I was hoping to get it released this week.

But I just noticed that under Apache 2 mod_jk piped logs there
are two instances of the piped log program running for the same
log file.  I want to track this down.

I also just implemented load balancing this morning on a production
server.  I noticed that when none of the workers for the load balancer
were available an HTTP status code of 200 was being logged in mod_jk.log
when request logging was enabled. So I want to look into this also.

Hopefully now that I have load balancing in place with 2 tomcat servers
instead of 1 the Missouri Lottery web site I administer will scale to
handle the big spike in load tonight for the $240 PowerBall jackpot. :-)