tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: [4.1.25] Tag today
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:54:48 GMT
For 4.1.25 - I added the AccessLogValve/ExtendedAccessLogValve ports (from
5), but never updated the RELEASE-NOTES-4.1.txt

[4.1.25] #20380
          AccessLogValve incorrectly calculates timezone

[4.1.25] #16374
          AccessLogValve Date in file name configurable

[4.1.25] #16400
          AccessLogValve Allow logging to be conditional

[4.1.25] AccessLogValve Add %D, %T for time to serve request

[4.1.25] New ExtendedAccessLogValve
          An implementation of the W3c Extended Log File Format. See
          http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-logfile.html for more information
          about the format.

-Tim