tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <>
Subject Re: [4.1.25] Tag today
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:54:48 GMT
For 4.1.25 - I added the AccessLogValve/ExtendedAccessLogValve ports (from
5), but never updated the RELEASE-NOTES-4.1.txt

[4.1.25] #20380
          AccessLogValve incorrectly calculates timezone

[4.1.25] #16374
          AccessLogValve Date in file name configurable

[4.1.25] #16400
          AccessLogValve Allow logging to be conditional

[4.1.25] AccessLogValve Add %D, %T for time to serve request

[4.1.25] New ExtendedAccessLogValve
          An implementation of the W3c Extended Log File Format. See
 for more information
          about the format.

Remy Maucherat wrote:
> As discussed earlier, I plan to tag 4.1.25 later today.
> Note: I haven't ported the JSP/JSPC package path fixes, as I consider
> them risky. I plan to port them later on, but it would be very good to
> have this build rated as stable, without further delays, as there are a
> couple of important fixes in it.
> Note 2: Given that my "release" computer is dead (but will be back from
> the dead in some form maybe, given its HD should still work), there
> could be packaging mistakes (in which case, let me know, and I will just
> replace the bins with new ones).
> Remy

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: