tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Hey, we're famous !
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:08:57 GMT
I remember back when CNet was this great site where you could get all
kinds of "unbiased" information. [sigh] Now its just a place for
companies to blanket advertise their products. This just seems to be an
advertisement for Reasoning, and a poor one at that.

It'd be nice if he at least defined what a "defect" was.
-M.