tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Speed <psp...@progeeks.com>
Subject Re: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkMain.java
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:11:00 GMT
Clearly you guys make it way to easy to subscribe to the list. ;)
-Paul

Bill Barker wrote:

> Ok, I tried asking nice, and just got a machine-response.  Could whoever is
> currently Moderator for this list helpfully allow minimalist to unsubscribe
> ;-).

recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.