tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <>
Subject Re: oddity
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:00:54 GMT
This list is for discussing development of Tomcat itself,
not servlets or web applications.

Please direct your question to the correct list,

Also the chances that your question will get answered would be much better
if you used a descriptive subject line for your problem rather than something
like "oddity".