tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: oddity
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:00:54 GMT
This list is for discussing development of Tomcat itself,
not servlets or web applications.

Please direct your question to the correct list, tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org.

Also the chances that your question will get answered would be much better
if you used a descriptive subject line for your problem rather than something
like "oddity".

Regards,

Glenn