tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: [4.1.27] Release [5.0.6] New build
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:31:22 GMT
Remy

Also, I was wondering, with release 4.1.27, will the latest production
release of FileUpload (i.e. 1.0) be included instead of the beta version
that was included with 4.1.24. The beta version seems to cause some clashes
with the new 1.0 release.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding