tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Fixing the tomcat-catalina Gump failure
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:47:36 GMT
The Gump build for tomcat-catalina started failing on 6/3. I sent a patch to
fix it to this list on 6/4, the same day that Remy commented that this
breakage was an "unacceptable situation" for tomcat-dev. Later that day,
Bill Barker commented that the patch worked for him. Now, on 6/12, it
appears that the "unacceptable situation" is still being tolerated.

I hate to see Gump builds failing when I know the failures can be easily
corrected. If there is something else I can do, beyond submitting a patch,
to help resolve this, please let me know. Otherwise, it would be nice if one
of the committers could apply the patch and make Gump happy again.

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper