tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "David Cassidy" <david.cass...@db.com>
Subject Re: web.xml init param
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:05:17 GMT

Jing

This is a tomcat users question.

Post this message and your web.xml there and you should get an answer

Please note tomcat developers is for developers of tomcat, not people who develop applications
to run on tomcat.

                      "Jing Huang"

                      <jhuang@ducks.org        To:       <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  web.xml init param

                      18/06/2003 16:25

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat

                      Developers List"

Hi, I am new to Tomcat. This might be a very simple question to the gurus here. Please help.
I set initial parameters for a servlet in web.xml. When I start the server and run the servlet,
the servlet can not get the initial parameters. It seems that the web.xml was not accessed
at all. Can you help?

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.