tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Nibu-SP Thomas" <>
Subject Software caused connection abort
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:37:57 GMT

Pls help me resolve the below problem with tomcat 3.2 on solaris 8. I'm getting this error
very ofter after I migrated to solaris 8
thanks in advance Software caused connection abort
        at Method)
        at Code)
        at Code)
        at Code)
        at Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled Code)
        at Code)
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=,port=0,localport=8090] shutdown due to exception:

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message