tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kirby, Stephen (Civ,ARL/CISD)" <>
Subject running eXist XML database under tomcat-5.0.2
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:31:50 GMT

            I am setting up a java web service using tomcat and eXist.
I have successfully tested eXist as a standalone database.  Now I want
to integrate it into tomcat-5.0.2.  I noticed when I start eXist as a
standalone, using, it says for tomcat, set
openorb.home=/home/my_name/eXist-0.9.1/webapp/WEB-INF/openorb.  What
does this accomplish and which file under tomcat should this line be put
in, web.xml?