tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Georgopoulos, Dino" <Dino.Georgopou...@Cognos.COM>
Subject Apache Tomcat server.xml...
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:30:33 GMT
Hello,

I exhausted my other resources and thought this would be the best place to
pose this question.

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18 and noticed that the server.xml doesn't have an XML
declaration (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>)

In the absence of this declaration, what encoding should this file be saved
as?  UTF-8?

Thanks in advance,
:-Dino