tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Pincus <Spin...@rwdavisco.com>
Subject job opportunity
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:27:35 GMT
Greetings - By way of introduction, my name is Steven Pincus and I work for
an executive search firm in NY by the name of R.W. Davis &Co.

We are currently working, on behalf of our large investment banking client,
to locate a TomCat/JBoss expert. I was hoping to connect with you to find
out if you would be interested in discussing this role in a bit more detail,
either for yourself or someone you may know.

I would appreciate a prompt call back. Thanks - Steven

--------
Steven Pincus
R.W. Davis & Co.
90 Park Avenue