tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject FAQ location
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 23:44:26 GMT
Currently I have the FAQ at:
http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net/

I have just finished tweaking it (and added some more content) into the look
and feel used by the rest of the tomcat site. You can see it here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~funkman/faq/

(I is horrible on grammar and spellng, so I hope to clean up the worst of
those mistakes this upcoming week. Sorry if some of the sentences are so
horribly constructed that it hurts the brain.)

Is there any preference to where the FAQ should live?
   SourceForge? (Status quo)
   My public_html account on cvs.apache.org?
   Merged under jakarta-tomcat-site? (Then anyone with access may make edits)
   Other?

I am content maintaining this myself (status quo) by using CVS with
sourceforge and adding anyone as needed.

If you want to see the CVS version (and build):
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tomcatfaq
# Just press enter at password prompt
cvs -d login
cvs co jakarta