tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.4 test release distribution available
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:12:24 GMT
Thanks for all your testing.

I have also tested it with Apache 2 on Solaris 7 & 8.  In fact I put it
into production over the weekend.

At this time the only change has been one small typo in the docs.

It looks like we may finally have a solid candidate to release.

Still hoping this source distribution will be tested on more OS/ web servers
prior to that release.

Thanks,

Glenn