tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kašpar Jan <>
Subject Problem with SSL for APACHE TOMCAT
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:05:05 GMT

I would like to configure SSL encryption for TOMCAT, but I cannot do that.

I have got downloaded and installed JSSE 1.0.3.x (I just copied 3 files into

But I dont know where I have to set ENVIROMENT VARIABLE JSSE_HOME.

(I tried to set up in My computer / advanced / enviroment variales but it is
not working)

When I removed comment tags around

port="8443" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" enableLookups="true"
acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"> <Factory
clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"/> </Connector>
But Tomcat cannot start. (The service did not return an error , it can be
internal windows error....)
I am working on Windows 2000 server, JAVA 1.3.1 SDK and Apache Tomcat 4.0.
Jan Kaspar

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message