tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramakanth" <>
Subject urgent -reply
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:12:58 GMT

I am facing a problem with tomcat 4.1.18 and HttpSessionBindingListener's valueUnbound() method.

I am using an object which implements HttpSessionBindingListener. This object is kept in session.
On session timeout, the object gets unbind from the session and hence the method valueUnbound
should get called. But surprisingly, sometimes it is not getting called. Is it a bug in 4.1.18
or anything is missed here? please let me know your suggestion or experience regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,