tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kin-Man Chung <Kin-Man.Ch...@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jsp:include
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:49:23 GMT
Can you reproduce your problem with Tomcat 5?  If so, you may get it
fixed faster if you post it on bugzilla.  When you do, make sure to
include a test case (a war file would be great).

Not sure I understand what the problem is.  Also not sure what
jsp:include has to anything to do with your problem.  You cannot
find a class "that is related to jsp:include" because there isn't one.
jsp:include eventually invokes RequestDispatcher.include in the generated
servlet code.  See org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.include()
for more details.