tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@apache.org>
Subject RE: tomcat as isapi
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 19:15:59 GMT

Did you try to put the question on the tomcat-users list?
Think you will find better support there.
Also you will need to specify the TC version, the connector version, the
OS, etc...

>From my experience, some search engine like google might help you.

Sure we have a humble opinion that we are developing a working
solutions.

>  We are having problems with cookies
> being dropped when running as a plugin, and any suggestions
> you might have would be deeply appreciated.

You will need to tell more about that, but again, try the users list.

MT.