tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Johannes Fiala" <tomcat-...@fwd.at>
Subject Re: TC 5.0.1: Build troubles continued
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 16:00:13 GMT
HI there,

==================================
commons-el package missing error
==================================
The commons-el package which is used in build.properties is the only one
which is not downloaded from a server, thus missing locally if one doesn't
have it already.

I added a link to the lastest cvs version now, but this is missing some of
the functions needed to correctly implement the interface the parent
ExpressionEvaluator extends.

Has anybody got a link to a working commons-el package (with correct
ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java)?

===================================
tags directory missing
At jakarta-tomcat-5\build\webapps\jsp-examples\WEB-INF\src
the compiler is complaining the \tags subdirectory is missing.
Copying the tags directory from
jakarta-tomcat-5\build\webapps\jsp-examples\WEB-INF\tags to
jakarta-tomcat-5\build\webapps\jsp-examples\WEB-INF\src\tags fixes the
issue, but I'm not sure whether this is correct :).

thx
Johannes