tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: bad imports on Tomcat
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 12:48:20 GMT

Howdy,
I've found ImportScrubber (http://importscrubber.sourceforge.net/) to be
an excellent choice for this.  I use it from Ant, but GUI and
command-line are available as well.  Using ImportScrubber via Ant would
let you tie the import cleaning into the build/package process for good,
so you wouldn't have to do anything manually via Eclipse or another IDE.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics