tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core StandardContext.java
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 20:42:26 GMT
Tim Funk wrote:
> I am puzzled by this:
>   +        if (true)
>   +            return;

It's my bad practice instead of commenting out code, and that makes the
patch super easy to revert (it's just one block of code).
I think on first glance start/stop as a reload works ok, but I'm not
sure about that change ...

Anyway, right now, I'm more interested in my changes to avoid having so
many threads for reloading, deploying and session expiration. Since
nobody commented yet, I'll apply the initial change to Container and
ContainerBase.
I forgot to mention I wanted to add a new field in default context to
allow giving a thread to each context, in case you want to have
completely independent webapps.

Remy