tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.3 source distribution update - one more time
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 20:37:09 GMT
So that we don't have to keep bumping the rev number I would
like to make sure that the mod jk 1.2.x release has been tested
on as many platforms as possible before making an official release.

How about this.  I build a mod_jk 1.2.4 source distribution and
make it available at cvs.apache.org/~glenn/ for us to use for
doing test builds for different platforms.  If there are no problems
we could then move the source to the official release directory and
those who have built binaries could then do the same.  If there is
a problem we can just continue to work without having to bump the
revision since it was never released.

Regards,

Glenn