tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Tomcat half-deploys an app - why?
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 16:27:13 GMT
Hi all,

I've just encountered the most bizaare tomcat behaviour: Suddenly I have
a webapp that only half deploys.

A whole lot of output is generated showing how my webapp's jar files are
being deployed, and a whole lot of stuff from struts about it starting
up, but that's it - no actual context is registered. Access the context
from the browser, and you get a message saying the context is not available.

No exceptions, no logfiles, no error messages. Running tomcat through
eclipse's debugger shows there is no thread running for my context.

Anyone else experienced this behaviour? I am running v4.1.24.

Regards,
Graham