tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject [5.0.2] Tag soon
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 12:35:50 GMT
After the delay of the release, I'll tag 5.0.2 later today, unless
someone has objections. This will be an alpha, please don't report the
most obvious polish-related issues (some javadocs missing, no docs yet
for the deployer).

About the FORM issue: I tested the admin with and without cookies, and
the problem seems fixed.

These should be fixed in 5.0.3.

In that release, I plan to:
- refactor the new mapper to be able to do "context mapping" (ie, map a
URI relative to a context)
- refactor the FORM auth redirection and request dispatcher mapping using it
- refactor BASIC auth for speed
- refactor the filter mapping (Did anyone tried to bench that algorithm
? It looks like it would just "blow up" if there are more than 0 filters
mapped to the webapp, and accessing a deeply nested path, with lots of
'/'; it could be really funny combined with request dispatcher calls,
since the filters are now mapped every time in TC 5)

Remy