tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat throws 302 errors over load - clustering test
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 06:27:24 GMT
Filip Hanik wrote:
> running the same test with a native C load balancer, the average response
> time went from 4.5seconds to 1.9seconds.

I don't understand what you really tested, or what you mean by getting
302. 302 is a redirect, why does it indicate an error ? And why would
you get more 302s under load ?

You had a Java LB in front of the two servers ? Just switching to a
native LB improves performance, then ? But does it have any stickiness
policy configurable ?

Remy