tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pathak, Sanjesh" <Sanjesh.Pat...@ENRON.com>
Subject JspException
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 15:49:45 GMT
Hi,

I used jspc offline to create java source files from my jsp files. And when I try to compile
the java files, I am getting this error message - cannot resolve symbol: class JspException
( org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspException). I looked into the mail archives found out that
this is a known bug. Has this been resolved, if so where can I get the latest binaries.

I am using jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24

Thanks,
Sanjesh

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp.
at enron.messaging.administration@enron.com and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail
(and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates)
and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis
of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.