tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <>
Subject Re: checkInterval for loader and manager
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 23:20:56 GMT
I have fixed admin so checkInterval is no longer on the context pages.  I like your first name
better than "backgroundProcessorDelay" ;-)

Remy Maucherat <> wrote:

Amy Roh wrote:
> Remy,
> We don't have checkInterval attribute for loader and
> manager after refactoring. Should I remove it from
> admin? I see it's broken since then.

Ah, yes, sorry, I forgot to update admin :-(

All containers should get the new "backgroundProcessorDelay" attribute
(if it's >0, they'll spawn a background process thread which will be
used for them and their children, unless they themselves have a >0 value).

I have nothing against changing the "backgroundProcessorDelay" name
(it's better than my first name, though ;-) ).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Do you Yahoo!?