tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject cdc and tomcat
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 16:23:27 GMT
For the record - I  tested tomcat3.3 with current CDC+foundation, and it works without any
( at least
the servlet part - precompiled JSPs should work too ).  There is still some work that should
done to
create a minimal jar ( my old jars are about 800k, plus the parser ). Also some changes should
done in xmlmapper to add back support for SAX parser ( khtml or some other very small parser
crimson is a bit too big for cdc).

CLDC is clearly out of question ( no ), and I doubt CDC without foundation would be

It would be nice if next release would include a "j2me" package ( if someone volunteers to
this, I can help but I have very little time)

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message