tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Poddar <apoddar2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] A concurrent request processing plugin for Tomcat
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 03:10:11 GMT
Hi Everyonewould really appreciate if  someone can spare some time to review this proposal.
If this is not the right forum for submitting proposals, please suggest. ThanksAmit

Amit Poddar <apoddar2003@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi Everyone  I am new to this forum. So please
forgive if I am not using the appropriate format.   I would like to propose a multi-threaded
request processor plug-in for Tomcat. I have described the whole proposal in the attached
HTML file (ConServletPlugin-proposal.html). Also attached is the war file (kaveri.war) containing
the source code and the sample application.  Please review and suggest. If you have any questions
please, please drop me a mail. I hope you will like the idea. ThanksAmit Poddarapoddar2003@yahoo.com.