tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Brodeur <carl.brod...@modelio.com>
Subject Tomcat and byte serving files (bug ?)
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 11:28:48 GMT
Hi:

I am sending you this because I spend DAYS searching for a solution for
this and the documentation (for this) is about inexistant.  I dont
expect to have an answer anytime soon on the use list.

I am trying to serve PDF files on a intranet with byteserving
(this allows speed up the viewing large pdf files by requesting one
page at at time)

It works when the file is served up directly by Apache but when I place
it under a Tomcat
context root it does not work (Acrobat starts when the file is
completely downloaded).

Did any of you came across that problem ?

I use Apache 1.3.27 and Tomcat 1.4.18

Cheers,

Carl