tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] Coyote losing parameters across form login (was Re: Connectorissues)
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 19:33:26 GMT
One more try, all files as .txt  What is the best way to send a .zip
file?
Actually, I've attached the file that was in the zip as
AddParametersTest.java  It should go in
j-t-c/util/test/org/apache/tomcat/util/http   Nothing from /test down
currently exists in the util dir.

It looks like my previous submissions on this list also did not show
up.  I should have checked more carefully.

I've also attached my patch for the minor type in SoTask.java

Sorry for the mess.

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> remm@apache.org 4/4/03 12:17:48 PM >>>
Jeff Tulley wrote:
> Which?  All of them?  I had 3 attachments with the extension ".patch"
(I
> could rename to .txt, though .patch has worked in the past I
thought).
> And, 1 zip file that I renamed to test.zip.txt
>
> Please let me know which if any were visible, and the best way to
send
> a zip file.

The .zip is not valid, and the 3 other attachements are not there.

Remy