tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <>
Subject Re: [Patch] Coyote losing parameters across form login (was Re: Connectorissues)
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:31:14 GMT
Which?  All of them?  I had 3 attachments with the extension ".patch" (I
could rename to .txt, though .patch has worked in the past I thought).
And, 1 zip file that I renamed to

Please let me know which if any were visible, and the best way to send
a zip file.

Jeff Tulley  (
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions

>>> 4/4/03 9:27:05 AM >>>
Jeff Tulley wrote:
> here is the code, please review
> 3 of them are patches for existing source code. (.txt, I
> couldn't remember if the mailing list strips off zip files) is a new
> junit TestCase to test my stuff in  I propose that
> put in j-t-c/util/test, unless there is a better place.  I don't know
> there is a better way to submit a new directory via CVS since I
> "diff -u" it.
> and fixes are very straightforward,
> just doing the same sort of thing that is done in the rest of the
> is where I took an already existing (private)
> made a copy of it, renamed and made the copy public, and then adapted
> to work with multi-valued parameters.
> This seems to do the job correctly.

The attachement doesn't work for me.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: