tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Something I'm missing?
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 03:21:49 GMT
I think I fixed that in the main tree, next release of the connector
should have the fix.

The code tries to unlock the socket ( which is blocked in accept )
by making a new connection. In some cases it seems the unlocking/close
is different - so we need some extra checks. AFAIK all the errors
are harmless.

Costin

Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

> I just upgraded Scarab to use Tomcat 4.1.24 and now when I ctrl-c it on
> OSX to kill it, I get the following stack trace printed to stdout...
>
> Apache Tomcat/4.1.24
> [INFO] Http11Protocol - -Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
> ^CStopping service Tomcat-Standalone
>         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
>         at
> java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
>         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
>         at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:426)
>         at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:376)
>         at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:291)
>         at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:119)
>         at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.closeServerSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
> .java:326)
>         at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java