tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Scott Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Something I'm missing?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:11:22 GMT
I just upgraded Scarab to use Tomcat 4.1.24 and now when I ctrl-c it on OSX
to kill it, I get the following stack trace printed to stdout...

Apache Tomcat/4.1.24
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
^CStopping service Tomcat-Standalone
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.closeServerSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:326)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:397)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:529)
        at
a:619)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:554)
[ERROR] PoolTcpEndpoint - -Caught exception trying to unlock accept.
<java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused>
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.closeServerSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:338)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:397)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:529)
        at
a:619)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:554)
[ERROR] PoolTcpEndpoint - -Caught exception trying to close socket.
<java.lang.NullPointerException>
[WARN] PoolTcpEndpoint - -Reinitializing ServerSocket