tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject mod_jk 1.2.3 release source distribution
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 02:42:18 GMT
I have created the mod_jk 1.2.3 release source distribution.

As I did it I wrote up some docs on how to do releases for mod-jk 1.2. The docs
are in CVS at jk/HOWTO-RELEASE.

The source distribution is available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.3/src/

I will wait to make an announcement until the weekend so that others have a chance
to build binary distributions for different OS and web servers.

I will try and put some binaries up for Solaris.  And if no one beats me to it
put up some binaries for Mac OS X.  (It will give me a chance to play with the
development environment on my new Mac. :-)

Regards,

Glenn