tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Leyke <AlexLey...@cs.com>
Subject Fwd: RE: AOLserver/Tomcat
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:01:15 GMT

Subject: RE: AOLserver/Tomcat
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:44:06 +0200
From: Mladen Turk <mturk@inet.hr> <mailto:mturk@inet.hr>
To: 'aolserver' <aolserver@aol.net> <mailto:aolserver@aol.net>
cc: 'Tomcat Developers List' <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
<mailto:tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

Do we need NsLog and NsTcl as mandatory for aoljk2 to be operational ?
Entire concept of TC connectors is that the Java part is server
independent.

Could you guys explain why is that needed, and why they need loadLibrary
calls.
We have RegisterNatives JNI call that is meant to be used for inprocess
servers.
I assume that those are meant for that (inprocess).

MT.