tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ramsay Domloge <rdoml...@arkemedia.com>
Subject Re: JkCoyoteHandler bug in certificate processing
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:16:22 GMT
Thorvald Natvig posted a patch for this on 25th March 2003. Couldn't
tell you what plans he has for integrating the change in Tomcat releases.

Mark W. Webb wrote:

> I am not sure if this has been fixed, or reported.  I am new to this
> project.
>
> I have found a bug in the JkCoyoteHandler class in the action method.
> The certificate object is not being built properly, because HTML
> header information is in the byte[].  I have fixed my code so that
> this now works.
> Could someone let me know if this has been fixed, and if my help on
> this is needed.
>
> Thank you.
> Mark Webb

            A R K E M E D I A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   L T D

       VIEW POINT    BASING VIEW    BASINGSTOKE    HAMPSHIRE    RG21 4RG

                          http://www.arkemedia.com

                         mailto:info@arkemedia.com

         Tel : +44 1256 869 200              Fax : +44 1256 329 119

 The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
 is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).

 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for passing
 it on to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to hold a copy of
 this information and you must therefore not disclose, copy, distribute, or
 retain this message or any part of it. MAILTO:Administrator@arkemedia.com